Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Great day for a white wedding...

Our darling friend, Natalie got married and had a lovely wedding reception this past weekend. My girls and I went a little early to help set up and arrange things. It was absolutely beautiful.
She and Tyson make a great couple
We just love this family- sweet Gladys and Terry and all their kids are just amazing.



They had a Scottish band walking around playing music. They had great food: yummy pies and soft-serve ice-cream with toppings.

My kids had a great time, although we had to leave early because of some misbehaving :( I hate when that happens- I wanted to stay a lot longer. We have known the Devine family since they moved here from England about 12 years ago- they are such fun, loving people and we are thrilled for the new union in their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment