Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A day in the gardens

While Siri was here for her visit my mother-in-law and I decided to take the kids to Thanksgiving Point Gardens. This place is like the Garden of Eden for kids. It has several water features, plenty of objects to climb on, places to play in the sand, build with blocks, make music, practice balancing and just enjoy nature. I love going there to be inspired for my own yard, my kids love it because they can get wet and have a great time.



Simeon thought Jayda needed a little TLC so he put his arm around her- he said "this is what boys do with their girls" how cute is that?
We had a great time there, the weather was perfect- not too hot. We ate at a little cafe there and had .50 cent ice-cream cones to wrap up the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment