Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ulle Nissen- Christmas is almost here!

My fun Norwegian father-in-law is amazing- he cooks, he paints, he's funny, he's a fountain of gospel knowledge... and he's the Ulle Nissen!  He goes around to schools and houses spreading joy and laughter and probably a bit of confusion as well.  Olivia has a little preschool that she teaches once a week and she invited him to come and spread some cheer.  The kids thought it was great!
The funniest thing was that he gave each of them an entire box of cookies- they were pretty excited about that!

Merry Christmas!!!

The next morning we woke up to 5 inches of snow! The kids played in it for hours, making a snowman and building a fort.



This is my favorite view- this is what I look at while I'm in my kitchen.  I love the homemade ornaments and stockings, the Norwegian flags on the tree, the picture of the temple and all the little touches that make our house a cozy Christmas home.

No comments:

Post a Comment