Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Such a fun family!

The lights at Temple Square, in Salt Lake City were exceptional this year
It was Simeon's first time seeing them and he absolutely loved it- he was skipping and running and so excited about everything.


It was a nice, warm evening, although a bit rainy.

I love this picture of Jayda on her Daddy's shoulders, looking at the beautiful, lifelike Nativity with the Temple in the background.

Poor Petter has a December birthday- so we really celebrated it good!  Some of his siblings came over and his friend, Lats, and his parents.  I made the most delicious soup I have ever tasted: Cioppino - it was amazing!  It is basically soup stew with a tomato/white wine broth- it has scallops, cod, shrimp, crab, mussels and clams! I will definitely make it again... soon- and I'll include the recipe and pictures.

The girls were acting like egyptians.
Happy Birthday Peppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment