Monday, March 14, 2011

Knitting 24/7

While picking up some more knitting needles on Saturday, I came across this perfect little book: Knitting 24/7 of course the title jumped out at me (because this is what I do-knit 24/7) but often titles are better than the contents. In this case, I was pleasantly surprised- I browsed through the book and had to buy it because every single page had something I want to knit or a pattern I've been trying to find.

Most of the patterns are fairly quick and the patterns are easy to memorize so they can be taken wherever you go; the doctor, dmv, carpool, whatever. I love a good knitting book and am excited to start on a few projects from the book, as soon as I finish my current knitting project: a baby cocoon blanket for my sister in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment