Thursday, March 3, 2011

Customer Service Rant

So, I have been without my camera for what seems like FOREVER!! I've been just as patient as possible and finally, today, I decided to call the camera shop and see how much longer it would take. The lady on the other end of the line said that my camera is there and ready to be picked up- I of course was thrilled until I asked her when it got finished. She said that it's been finished and ready since February 9th! That's almost a month, and not even a word from them! Grrrr, I'm frustrated and can't believe that they didn't call me! Deep Breath.

So my camera is ready! I'm very excited to get it back and feel like I can properly document my family and our goings on. We have a little violin concert coming up and I'm glad I will have it for that!

Note to self: don't be patient when you have something being fixed- call and bug them!

No comments:

Post a Comment