Sunday, January 29, 2012

Disneyland 2012

We finally took our family to Disneyland!  That was the big present for Christmas and January was a great time to go.  We left a day early so we could spend a little time with our BFF's the Whites.  The weather in Utah was beautiful and we had a great time with them even though one of our kids and one of their kids were sick.
 We met up with the rest of my family in Las Vegas.  It was interesting.  Geoff (my little brother) likes to dress up weird so here is his outfit while we ate at the buffet:
 Once we got to Cali- we went straight to the beach- which was frrrreeezing!

 But still fun- we walked out on the pier and ate lunch at Ruby's diner
 My sister-in-law, Adrian and her little girl Landri took a little break to pose for a picture.
 There was a great playground at Newport beach so the kids climbed and climbed.


 All of the grandkids with Nana and Papa
 Disneyland and California Adventure were so much fun!  The kids loved looking at everything and were great sports about going on most of the rides.  Simeon got a little traumatized on Tower of Terror (he's a little young) and Olivia was freaked out but not completely traumatized.
 Jayda pretty much stayed away from anything that resembled a roller coaster.





 The lego store was a huge hit for the boys.

I think Indiana Jones was the favorite ride for most of us.  It was awesome to have my parents and my brother and his new wife to help, as well as my other brother and his family to play with my kids.  It really is the happiest place on earth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment